Sunday, January 27, 2008

Have you lost weight?

Flat Stanley is a school project where kids make a paper cut out doll and send it off into the world to visit relatives and other schools etc. I ran into a poet friend of mine at a small press fair last night and she was having her picture taken with a flat Stanley that her four year old niece had sent her. Flat Stanley goes to a book fair in Cleveland…


Well after a bit of arm twisting and promising on my gender indicators, my friend put Flat Stanley in my care and he will be traveling with me and Sara to Jakarta and Bali. We leave this Friday for two weeks of teaching at the Jakarta International School and travel. Stay tuned to this bat channel for the exploits of this particular Flat Stanley – I hope he doesn't get eaten by an orangutan.

No comments:


Labels