Friday, April 10, 2009

For my next trick...

March and the first week and a half of April have been crazy busy. School visits – a couple of teacher conferences, library readings – I’ve been standing in front of groups of folks and speaking from Baltimore Maryland to Dayton Ohio. In the meantime I have been training for the Cleveland marathon (I’m only running the half marathon) nursing a shoulder that feels like I have a knitting needle skewering the joint and doing a bit of side work helping a friend put together some PowerPoint presentations.

All of which coagulates into an excuse for not updating this blog. It’s not that I haven’t anything to say I’ve just been huffing and puffing (at time literally) to catch my breath. Add to that the fact that I have entered the Blackberry universe and haven’t been taking a laptop on the road as a result and well you get the picture.

It’s not that I don’t have some good stories – and I promise once April (poetry month) is about in the books I’ll be back at it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I haven't been blogging much either. I'm a tad bit obsessed with running too lately.


Labels