Sunday, July 27, 2008

How about a threesome?


Survived another triathlon today. The fairport Harbor 16th annual. I didn't place, but I did register a personal best time!

That's me there - looking at the camera with the red cap on

As You can see - the water was invigorating and I am so looking forward

to the bike portion of the race

This is the "transistion" area.

I'm getting ready to put on my number and jump on my bike.

Returning on the bike.

Off the bike - now it's time to hit the streets

End of the run!

Proof that some folks really did finish after me.

My dad, me and my son Frank.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

in that second foto from top, you look like a ghengis khan warlord.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You've motivated me to get off my seat and jump on my bike for the next hour or two. Have you ever tried the Lorain County Metroparks bike trail that runs from Lorain through Elyria and Oberlin to Kipton?

michael salinger said...

What kind of bike you ride John? Is the trail paved or packed gravel? I'm always looking for a good ride.

m

Anonymous said...

I ride a mountain bike - you might leave me in the dust with your triathlon machine. ;) The trail is paved - there is about a mile stretch in downtown Elyria where the trail ends and you have ride the street to where it picks up again. Not sure how long the whole thing is, but the Elyria to Oberlin leg is about 12 miles.


Labels