Friday, February 11, 2011

Keystone Middle School–LaGrange Ohio

keystone06Spent two days at Keystone Middle School in LaGrange Ohio. It’s a little rural town near Oberlin and the kids couldn’t have been better. We wrote about getting the wind knocked out of us, X-Box game controllers catching fire, miracle horse births and the importance of wearing tight underwear along with a whole lot of other ideas.

keystone02

We spent our first day getting our ideas all sorted out and organized during a pre write and then the second forty minute class was spent writing and sharing our memoirs. Well, the visit was memorable to say the least and I look forward to working with the students and staff again sometime.

keystone03Meanwhile here’s a few pics I took with my new android phone (I left my good camera on the dining room table again.)

keystone04

No comments:


Labels